There will be around 73 crore Internet users in India, by 2020*. The Indian & multinational brands are heavily investing in online marketing & advertising.
Easy accessibility of content via the Internet has increased the time that people spend online. This means, there will be continuing demand for content & ads in the digital space. Every company needs a team of professionals from digital content creators to web designers to do their digital marketing and promotion.
Arena’s Digital Advertising Design and Marketing (DADM), a comprehensive program provides you end-to-end training in digital designing and makes you job-ready.
- Access to Creosouls: Share your creative portfolio with the world, get feedback from experts, find job opportunities and get hired.
- Instant student loan facility to fund your studies at Arena, with real time loan eligibility check & instant approval confirmation.
- Understanding of the effectiveness of advertising through electronic & digital media
- Training to create & edit artworks, illustrations, and images for various online platforms
- Skills to run digital marketing campaigns & measure the success of campaigns
- Opportunity to be a part of industry visits & workshops
- Guidance on regular projects
- Access to Onlinevarsity: Arena’s exclusive web portal that adds to your classroom learning experience
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Graphic Designer
- Digital Sales Executive
- Audio Video Editor
- SEO Executive
- Industry interaction
- Job Fair
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
|Digital Advertising Concepts
|Adobe Illustrator/ Inkscape
|Adobe Photoshop Extended/ Pixlr
|Digital Video Techniques
|Design Communication Design Portfolio
|Internet Advertising with Search Network
|Search Optimization Techniques
|Creative Display Ad Solutions
|Marketing using Email – 1
|Mobile Marketing in Practice
|Introduction to Analytics
|Digital Marketing Portfolio