Get Ready with Game Design
Digital Game Design – Game Designing Program gives you the insights into how to design games.
Arena’s Gaming Professional Course is a complete package to get skills in Game design industries. By 2020, the gaming industry in India will three time more than the current scenario. The Gaming industry is growing fast too, at a CAGR of 18.2%. The Game Designing course trains you in all aspects of animation and Game Design.
Design GAME DESIGN PROGRAM
- Learn to set up Unity environment and how to navigate its tools
- Determine the scope of a game project and define its structure
- Create your game Idea into a game concept and a game that can be presented to others
- Learn to design gameplay systems which are clear and thorough to understand by others
- Create and test engaging game mechanics
- Understand the Level design principles and practices, Worldbuilding, designing narrative and storytelling for games
- Create a 3D Game World with terrain, sky, mountains & trees and add characters
- Using animation controllers, learn to animate your game characters
- Learn to apply audio and effects to your game
- Learn to create game menus and other interface elements
- Create sound and lighting effects & shadows for your game
- Access to Creosouls: Share your creative portfolio with the world, get feedback from experts, find job opportunities and get hired.
- Instant student loan facility to fund your studies at Arena, with real time loan eligibility check & instant approval confirmation.
- Training in all aspects of Game Designing – from pre-production, production, to post-production
- Hands-on training on in-demand techniques like Unity
- Guidance to develop your professional portfolio & demo reel
- Opportunity to be a part of industry visits & workshops
- Guidance on regular projects
- Access to Onlinevarsity: Arena’s exclusive web portal that adds to your classroom learning experience
- Access to high-end studio infrastructure
Design professionals produce designs, symbols, illustrations & photography for use in print & electronic publications and Internet publishing industries.
- Game Assets Modeler
- Unity Game Designer
- Unity Level Designer
- Unity 3D Game Artist
- Industry interaction
- Job Fair
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops